- Open MDT (DeploymentWorkbench)
- Right Click on the Deployment share and select properties
- Click the Windows PE x86 Settings Tab (Or 64 Bit tab depending on what you are changing)
- Under Windows PE Customizations, you should see a Custom background bitmap file box. Browse to your image you want to use
- Hit Apply and then OK
- Repeat for the other Windows PE tab (if needed)
- Completely rebuild your deployment share. I’ve never had luck doing just a quick rebuild. If I do a quick rebuild, my image never changes it stays the same as it was.
I also kinda remember the image needing to be a certain size I’m adding to my WIMs are images that are exactly 1024*768*24 bit bmps and they seem to work just fine.